Who are we?
Falcon Pyramid, VAT number 514212039, main office in Praça Duque de Saldanha, Edificio 1 Atrium Saldanha, Floor 4N, 1050-094 Lisbon – Portugal, telephone number (+351) 211 972 327, henceforth referred to as “Falcon Pyramid”.
Falcon Pyramid is the organization responsible for the handling of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
Our principles concerning data privacy and protection
We take your privacy seriously and believe we have a duty to protect the data we hold.
We will only collect and use the personal data we need, exclusively and when necessary to achieve the purposes we describe below.
We will not store your data for longer than needed for said purposes.
We will only send you email marketing if you give your consent and will always give you the option to unsubscribe.
We will not share your personal information without your permission.
How and which data do we collect?
Personal data, or personal information, is any information about an individual from which that person can be identified, such as first and last names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, computer IPs, etc.
- Automatic data:
- Data you provide when you send us a message through the contact form we provide on our website:
- Identification number
- Email address
- Phone number
Why do we collect your data and how will it be handled?
- To perform a contract or provide a service, such as:
- Provide the information you need;
- Answer any questions or doubts you have;
- Contracts, if you agree to our services.
- For legitimate interests, such as:
- Safety – prevent fraud and assure network security;
- Updates – send relevant communication regarding our website and your use of our service;
- Manage our website – make improvements, keep our records updated, maintenance and support;
- Internal operations – analyze how users interact with our website, testing, research, statistical and research purposes;
- Technical assistance.
- To provide an optimized experience on our website and to ensure that our website is presented in the right manner on your chosen device.
- For marketing purposes, only when you consent to it specifically. You may, at any moment, choose to unsubscribe or object to this data handling.
- If you register for one of our events, some of your personal data can be shared with organizations related to the actual event and/or with other participants.
- If we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation: in certain circumstances, we may need to retain or use your data to comply with regulations and/or the law.
Your consent is essential to handle your personal data for specific purposes. However, if you choose not to consent or to object at any time, your visit to our website will not be affected.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your information only for the necessary period of time required to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. However, in certain cases we may keep data for longer periods, in particular when required to do so by the law.
- The right to be informed
You have the right to be informed clearly and concisely about what we will do with your personal data.
- The right to access
You have the right to know if your data is being handled or not, and to have access to your personal information protected by the law.
- The right of rectification
You have the right to request corrections of any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- The right to erasure
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the elimination of your personal data. We have the obligation to erase all your personal information when one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for its original purpose;
- You have removed the consent (in the particular cases that needed consent) and there is no other reason for the handling;
- You object to the handling and there are no legitimate interests that justify its prolongation.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request a limitation in personal data handling if one of the following situations applies:
– You contest the accuracy of your personal data and we need to verify its accuracy;
– The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of the personal data, requesting the restriction of its use instead;
– We do not need the personal data anymore, but this data is required by the owner for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– If the data handling has been denied or objected, until legitimate reasons have been verified by the person responsible for data handling, the owner’s data prevail.
- The right to data portability
You have the right to request and receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another organization.
- The right to object
You have the right to refuse the handling of your personal data and to remove the data when the handling depends on your consent. For example, in the case of direct marketing purposes.
However, this right doesn’t compromise the lawfulness of subsequent handling of the same data based on another legal basis, such as the compliance of contracts or the legal obligation that every organization is subjected to.
- Rights concerning automated decision-making
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, especially if it affects you significantly, and to request and obtain human intervention.
If you intend to exercise any of your rights, please contact us in writing:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By letter, sent to Praça Duque de Saldanha, Edificio 1 Atrium Saldanha, Floor 4N, 1050-094 Lisbon, Portugal
We will handle your requests carefully and ensure the conformity of your rights. It may be necessary for you to prove your identity to ensure that we are sharing the data with its rightful owner.
In certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements), your request may not be immediately satisfied. However, we can assure you we will reply within 1 month from the moment you contact us.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.
Security and Confidentiality
However, we must warn that information on the Internet is never completely secure.
Contacts and changes
- Email: email@example.com
The content of this website, including design, text and images, is protected under intellectual property law and is the exclusive right of FALCON PYRAMID or other authors or sources like FALCON PYRAMID’s customers, image banks, etc. No part of it may be commercially used without the written consent and authorization from FALCON PYRAMID. The unauthorized commercial use of any portion of this website may incur in civil and criminal charges.
Quoting or mentioning content from this website, for non-commercial purposes, is allowed as long as the source is indicated.
A “cookie” is a data file, which an internet page can record on a user’s computer. Cookies are normally used to store and retrieve user preferences and activities, such as which language version the user has chosen, account and session information, which products were placed on the cart, etc.
FALCON PYRAMID‘s website uses the cookies strictly necessary to register statistics in Google Analytics, and others used by WordPress software.
You can use the settings in your browser to check the contents of cookies, and to allow, block or delete them.