Non-EU citizens who wish to invest in Portugal can benefit from the Residence Permit for Investment (ARI program). Also known as Golden Visa or Portugal investment visa, it was created in 2012 to encourage foreign investment, and, in return, offers the possibility to obtain a resident visa and Portuguese citizenship.
- Resident visa in Portugal;
- Permit to travel in Europe and the Schengen Area;
- Visa to live in Portugal for investors and their family;
- Permit to study in Portugal;
- Permit for doing business in Portugal;
- Possibility of applying for permanent residency after 5 years;
- Possibility of applying for Portuguese citizenship and passport.
- Purchase real estate property worth at least 500,000 euros;
- Purchase real estate property constructed more than 30 years ago or located in urban regeneration areas, for refurbishing, worth 350,000 euros.
- Reside in Portugal a minimum of seven days in the first year and at least 14 days in each of the following years.
- Advice on Golden Visa Portugal: if you want to find out how you can benefit from the Golden Visa program, we are qualified to provide you every piece of information you need. Furthermore, we work with lawyers that can guide you throughout the whole process;
- Advice on property investment in Portugal: our experience in real estate and our knowledge of the Portuguese market enable us to give you the best tips to achieve your needs and goals;
- Property scouting: if you are planning on moving to Portugal and are searching for a new home, our qualified team can hunt for houses and apartments that convey both your needs and the requirements of the Golden Visa program;
- Full support in obtaining bank financing: we work to accelerate and ease the bureaucratic process to help you secure financing to buy property in Lisbon;
- Advice on Architecture, Engineering and Interior Design: if you need suggestions on how to improve your new property, we can consult our partners to offer you the best solutions.